Welcome to the Take Time Holistic Therapies’ website. I’m Kath Comitti, a fully trained holistic therapist offering a range of complementary therapies.
Take Time is a small, family run, holistic therapy business. Treatments are carried out in a specially designed, ground floor room in our home, enabling us to deliver a range of personalised and high quality complementary therapies including Reflexology, Reflexology Lymph Drainage, Reflexology for Cancer and Palliative Care, Indian Head Massage, Swedish Body Massage, Aromatherapy Massage, Myofascial Release Massage, Hopi Ear Candling, Thai Foot Massage, Pregnancy Massage and Hot Stones Massage. I also offer Baby Massage courses (see link above).
The objective of Take Time is to promote and offer the potential health and well-being benefits of complementary therapies rather than just viewing massage and related therapies solely as a pampering and leisure pursuit. Our underlying goal is to provide our clients with an enjoyable experience that aims to balance the individual both physically and mentally and, with appropriate medical consent, may complement conventional medicine and treatments.
Our core values include:
- Maintaining integrity and client confidentiality at all times regarding all aspects of the treatments.
- Putting the health and well being of the client above other personal interests.
- Showing care and compassion for all clients.
- Providing a service that meets the needs of the client.
- Ensuring the service is provided in a manner that meets the standards required by the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and our insurers.
- Ensuring treatment plans are agreed with clients.
I am a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and should you wish to verify my qualifications you can do this via their website by following the link below (please note you will need to input my full name ‘Kathryn Comitti’ to find my entries).